Sani-Hands


Don�t Just Rub Germs Around, Wipe Germs Away with SANI-HANDS, and SANI-HANDS for Kids Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes!


Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes offer adults and children a convenient, effective way to clean, sanitize and moisturize hands. Proven superior performance over alcohol gels alone, Sani-Hands and Sani-Hands for Kids Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes not only kill 99.99% of germs, but wipes germs away � helping to reduce the risk of illness and help prevent colds and flu.
Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes for adults are available in 50ct. canisters to use at the office and at home and 24count box of individual on-the-go packets to use anytime, anywhere.


Help Wipe Out Sick Days with Cora & Cory� and Sani-Hands for Kids.
Building on our leading share of the hospital, food service and school markets, Nice-Pak is partnering with educators to teach kids the importance of hand washing and good hygiene. Sani-Hands for Kids Instant hand Sanitizing Wipes are specially designed with kid friendly and fun Cora and Cory� cartoon characters. With the help of Cora and Cory� and this national educational program, school-age children will learn to use this product regularly. Because Cora and Cory� make hand washing fun, children, parents and teachers will love Sani-Hands for Kids Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes.
Easy to use, Sani-Hands for Kids are available in 50 count canisters for use at home and 24count box of individual on-the-go packets to use at school, in lunchboxes and backpacks.

To find out more about Sani-Wipe click here at Sani-Wipes

You also can buy them at Walmart, Toys-R-Us, Stop & Shop and many drugstores.



I am a big hand cleaner. I have to have the right hand cleaners and have my hands clean all the time.

So getting these where tops for me.

I have the Canisters in my car and the to go packages in my purse, and use them all the time. One thing I notice is they are moist. I don't like buying hand wipes to use 10 of them to get some moisture out of them. So one is plenty to use. A couple little things that mean a lot, with the Canister, when you pull one out you get 1. 4 of them don't come out and create a waste, and the packs are easy to open and also easy to get out.

These are a wipe that actually when you wipe it on your hands they feel clean. You know some that clean and you feel that you need to get to a sink to clean you hands, well these are different they clean. They remove any dirt I have on my hands but most important the germs. When using a grocery cart I use these to wash the handles and if I don't have one on hand I use it right away when I get to the car on my hands. It feels like it is removing the germs and the grossness of the carts that are on my hands. The adults Sani wipes do have alcohol in them as most do. But they don't dry out my hands. They have Aloe, vitamin e and glycerin to keep my hands soft and not have to reach for the lotion. They don't irate my hands at all. I am very impressed with these wipes and will be using these from now on. I am also going to buy my 3 year old the Kids brand for his hands. I want him protected as much as myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design