Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Age Repair Body Lift


Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Age Repair Body Lift is more than your average body cream. This unique multi-action formula combines the proven anti-aging benefits of copper with two new complimentary biopeptide technologies, growth factors and unique plant extracts. It tones, firms and lifts the belly, bust and behind and clinicals have proven that it reduces stretch marks up to 72%. It uses green bean extract to prevent the enzymes that cause stretch marks from forming.
The only product on the market containing these breakthrough ingredients, Blue Copper 5 Age Repair Body Lift is a silky, luxurious cream that improves skin texture and stimulates collagen synthesis for a noticeably more lifted silhouette.
Review-
The texture of this is a luxorious cream. I have been using this two times a day for a few weeks and it does smooth out the appearance of cellulite on the back of my thighs and the stretch marks that I still have around my belly from my pregnancy. I love the way it feels and sinks into the skin, and it doesn't leave it feeling sticky or tacky. It leaves my skin smooth & very silky. It really works! I have seen such great results and I had dramatic results on my belly, which is my biggest problem area. Now I can't wait to wear my swimsuit and short shirts. I have been embarrassed and haven't been able to wear even the short shirts, this is a little miracle in a jar for me. And the jar of cream will last awhile because it spread even and I use a tiny bit. I have used other firming creams before with no noticeable results, but this is really different and firming! I love the way my skin looks and feels, this has improved my skin.
I also tested it out and stopped using it for about four days and the results still lasted.
My body from top to bottom I take care of and this has helped the areas that I haven't found the right product for, till now.
Highly recommend by me. Check this out and the newest Blue Copper products.
Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Age Repair Body Lift is available at Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor and
http://www.osmotics.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design