Adara Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - Rose

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - Rose
Innocent Rose....powdery...newborn...brings out the little child in you...soft and babelicious....


Tip: Untainted coconut oil naturally crystalizes in cooler tempatures.



Simply run the adara bottle under hot tap water to liquify! adara likes warmth like we do
Skin Nourishment:Gently soothe onto skin daily or as needed when skin feels thirsty and needs comfort. Helps to lock in moisture which is essential to keep skin soft and smooth.
Ideal relief for dry rough patches. Aids in the removal of dead skin cells to promote growth of smooth and supple skin.


Hair Nourishment:Massage into hair and cover with shower cap for 30 minutes prior to normal wash for a intensive deep conditioning treatment.
Apply on dry split ends for smooth flowing locks.


Spa Feel:Create your own spa haven without having to step out of your cozy nest. Spice up your love life with sensual healing massages for your partner or de-stress and detoxify with a therapuetic massage with moderature pressure on the reflex zones that gives an uplift to mind & body. A relaxing way to let your skin drink up this healthy oil and at the same time experience the benefits of touch.
Add a few drops to your bath for a fragrant relaxing spa and added nourishing moisture to your skin.


Frangrace Tip: Use Organic Unscented Virgin Coconut Oil as a carrier oil to mix with your favorite essential oils to create your own personal fragrance.
Ingredients: 100% extract of organic virgin coconut milk and rose oil

Review-

This is really nice to have. I received a sample of this and I use it on my body and it melts into my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Very moisturizing. I have it near my hands and it makes my hands really, soft and not so ruff and rubs in so well. The elbows and knees are a must have for this as this is where my skin is thirsty and it rocks. I spread it on and It soaks in fast and a little goes a long way. I have the rose scent and it is a light delicate scent.
I had a little bit left and tried it in my hair also, wow I need more, this is the best leave-in I could ask for. It doesn't leave my hair greasy but it leaves my hair incredibly soft and moisturized and doesn't weigh sown my hair. It works wonders for the frizzy's. With this you get so much in one bottle. If I get more I plan to use it as a massage for my husband and myself. This makes everything soft and supple. Very nice product.
they sell other scents so if you are not a rose fan please check out the other scents. This is a got to have product for dry skin or hair.



Buy Adara at B-Glowing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design