Warren Tricomi Protect


Leave-in Conditioner
Detangles, softens and treats split ends while enveloping hair in a lasting, protective shield.
Protects color fading
Removes static
Review-
I love this conditioner. It doesn't not make my hair heavy or greasy feeling. I have dry, wavy hair and this has been a solution! This is what I've been searching for. I only use a small amount to do my whole head. I can feel this conditioner working as I am applying it. My comb glides though my hair with no tangles and no pain.
I leave it in and finish my hair styling and it leaves my hair so smooth and soft. I just had my color touch up and I used the conditioner. My color looks amazing because it didn't fade. It really made my hair look better than when I left the Salon.




Organic Hair Shield
For all hair types. Creates a lightweight, invisible shield around the hair shaft that instantly protects from environmental damage.

Review-
This is a must have for me whether I am in the pool or in the sun. This is a natural sun protecting shied. Where I live the sun is out a lot and I will use this year round. For the sun and the pool. I apply this right before the conditioner. This doesn't leave any greasy residue and is not heavy that it weighs down my hair. I know that it is protecting my hair from the sun. This product is lightweight yet moisturizing leaving hair with a lightweight, natural finish. It rinses out the next day really nice. This will be around me all summer long as I have a pool and use it all the time. Apply before the pool and my hair will be protected for the chemicals


These are two great products that I recommend from Warren Tricomi. Protect your hair all year by buying these at Warren Tricomi or at Bath and Body Works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design