Fruits & Passion's Blue Pink Purple

Eau de toilette-
PINK: Discover the freshness of a bouquet of flowers with PINK eau de toilette. Embodiment of the young and modern woman, its pure and light notes will seduce you.


Body Splash
The fast-absorbing and ultra-light mist is enriched with a source of vitamin E to prevent the premature aging of the skin.


Eau de toilette handbag size
BLUE: The unique fragrance of BLUE eau de toilette will evoke memories of a refreshing summer breeze. PINK: Discover the freshness of a bouquet of flowers with PINK eau de toilette. Embodiment of the young and modern woman, its pure and light notes will seduce you. PURPLE: Envelop yourself in the warm vanilla notes of PURPLE. A soft and sensual bouquet with hints of mahogany wood and tonka beans, this nuanced eau de toilette will captivate you

Vitamin E in the BLUE, PINK and PURPLE collection protects your skin from the harsh rays of the sun and prevents your skin from premature aging. To moisturize, freshen and tone. A pure pleasure, from sunrise�to sunset!
3 fragrances to discover
BLUE: The fresh, enveloping BLUE fragrance reveals a breezy ozone scent that evokes a light summer sea breeze. Its green, fruity heart notes give way to voluptuous bottom notes combining vanilla, musk, and sandalwood.
PINK: Discover the freshness of a bouquet of flowers with this PINK fragrance. Embodiment of the young and modern woman, its pure and light notes will seduce you.
PURPLE: Envelop yourself in the warm vanilla notes of PURPLE. Its soft and sensual bouquet with hints of mahogany wood and tonka beans will captivate you.
5 products to discover


Body Cream
Body Splash
Eau de toilette
Eau de toilette handbag size
Shower Gel


I have been using the Pink Body Splash and the Eau De Toilette. This is a great laying affect. The scent is a pretty Floral scent. It is a romantic scent that smells really pretty. After I shower I use the Splash. The splash add a nice soft fragrance. It does more than scent my skin.This soaks in quickly and It makes my skin soft. It really gets rid of the dry spots on my arms and legs and really works wonderful on my dry elbows and knees. My skin is re hydrated after I apply this,moisturizes well. Very easy to use, Just spray and go. The smell is clean and not overpowering.

Than I use the Eau De toilette. This is beautiful. One spray last on my skin all day. It is not an overwhelming scent, so it is nice to be able to have control of how much scent I want on my skin. If I am going out than I will spray two times, on my neck and on my wrist.

I love the Fruits and Passion line and recommend it to all. I have tried many of their collections and recommend all that I have used. They have many many scents to choose from.
The whole Fruits and Passions line would make a great present for you of a loved one.
Check them out here at
Fruits and Passion



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design