Spa Dionis Body Lotion




SPA Dionis 8 fl. oz. Body Lotion


Wrap your skin in beautiful fragrance and luxurious botanical rich lotion for firmer, smoother skin. Infused with antioxidant vitamins and a body contouring blend of ceramides, extracts and honey, increase skin's firmness and elasticity.
Wild Blackberry & Citrus
Gorgeously scented and a excellent moisturizing body lotion. I love how subtle it is. I put it on my hands and feet at bedtime and all over during the day. It leaves my skin soft and smooth all day long. My skin is firmer and silky. The fragrance is long lasting, too. The texture of the lotion is a wonderful consistency, not too watery, not too thick it is perfect. The scent is awesome. It�s a nice fresh and clean scent of blackberry and citrus. I love the mixer of the scents. It works wonderfully together. The lotion eases itching, dry skin of winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design