Artemis Woman Nail Catcher



Artemis Woman Nail Catcher

Tired of cleaning up nail clippings? This precision nail clipper comes with a convenient nail catcher to catch and store clippings. Just pop off the back to empty the nail catcher for easy clean-up. Perfect for both toenails and fingernails.

These work amazing as a cutter and as a Catcher. I can even get into the corners of my toes. They are durable and have a sleek look. These give a nice clean cut. They cut the whole nail I find that the handle is easy to hold and push down. These works better for me than other toenail clippers have in the past. They are sharp which means a better cut with no nail tearing.
And My favorite is the Nail Catcher. This take the eww out of cutting the nails. I have always hated toe nail cutting because the nails ending up flying everywhere. In my house nails are not to be cut inside. This grabs all the nails in a holder that fits on the clippers. They actually work too. I had not one nail fall or fly away and when I am done I just open the catcher and dump the nails in the trash.
This even though it is a woman's, I plan to buy one for my Husband. It really bugs me when I hear the nail clippers and him cutting his nails. Even though he does them outside, they still end up where I can see them. So now I don't have to freak out when he does his nails once I buy these for him. And they are strong enough to cut though his nails also.
This is a product that we will always have.
To buy these click here at
Artemis Woman and while you are there check out all of the other great products they have. I personally never heard of them till I received the Nail Catcher and I have been to the site and they have some must have products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design