Le Couvent Des Minimes

Le Couvent des Minimes Honey Nourishing Hand Cream


A high concentration of shea butter and soothing honey extract combine to create a deeply nourishing and softening hand cream. Linseed, sweet almond and marshmallow extracts provide all-day comfort and protect your hands against harsh external elements.

review-
I am using a few hand lotions lately. I have my favorites and they all sit in my purse or in my Desk. This is one of my newest favorites. I have been using the Honey Shea. It is a nice thick lotion that absorbs so quick. My hands are moisturized the second I rub it in. It isn't greasy and my hands feel so soft and smooth.
I also love the smell. It is a pure Honey smell. Not an over sweet or overpowering smell. Just a nice soft sugar honey smell. It smells amazing. I am using the smaller tube and because I like this so much I need to get more and will be buying the bigger one.
This is really a great hand cream.

Le Couvent des Minimes Lavender Pure Vegetable Soap

Produced in the tradition of genuine savon de Marseille, this soap is made with a botanical base and gently cleanses the skin while leaving it delicately scented.


Review-
I love great soap bars and it is nice to switch for gels to bars. This one has an excellent lavender fragrance with a little sweetness to it. It is a relaxing nighttime fragrance. It leaves skin scented after my shower. It lathers well and cleans great and rinses nice. I also like that my skin isn't fried out after using the soap. I use it by itself and also on a loofa. This is one of my soaps that even my husband likes to
use at night also. It helps him relax after a grueling day of work.

To buy these they are sold at Belk stores, Bon Ton, and here at Dillards and Dillards stores nationwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design