Jelly Pong Pong


Reint Sublime-
A pillow-soft cream, like the breeze on your face and dandelions on your cheeks is truly Sublime.
A super-smooth skin souffle to neutralize & colour-correct. Unique because it doesn't require a foundation top-up....The Ultimate Complexion Cheater. *Instructions : Squeeze out size of small seed & smooth onto problem areas. Blend very well. Allow 1 minute for colour to adjust.
Glow
(To illuminate & enhance)

Gloss Bonbon

We are in a cherubic state of mind with this confectionary stain. It consists of a bonbon-scented candy-gloss formula for your lips and a delicate cr�me-to-powder one for your cheeks. All in a sweet travel size for a quick & sugary-easy application anywhere. Take delight in making yourself look absolutely delicious!Bonus : Formulated with emollients such as Beeswax & Aloe Vera Gel, as well as soothing antioxidants in the form of Vitamin E and Chamomile Flower extract.


Royal Praline
(Candy Shimmer(lips) + Sugar Brown(cheeks))



Venus pearls
She rises from the sea, foams of bubbles at her feetAnd floats towards the sands ; And breathes a breath so sweet, Her dress of pure incandescence, glows of blue and pearlShe lays siege to my heart, here this woman-girlShe is radiant, fearless, luminousI am silent with awe, I am breathlessFor she is Venus in all her gloryA beautiful goddess, a goddess immortalMy magnificent deityGoddess-worthy in its own right, Venus is a precious jar of pearls. Swirl finger over pearl surface for 1 colour. Crush pearl to release a second, even more entrancing hue. Blend both for the magic to begin.
Worship
(coat of Pure Gold, core of African Maroon)




Trifle spongy lipstick


Soft sponges & sweet jellied juice, Berries, whipped cream & a dash of booze,Trifle, these are the things that remind me of you...A spongy lipstick that applies like a dream. The gelatinous consistency imparts pigmented colouring together with a juicy sheen. *Upon opening, do not twist up. This prevents breakage. Unique dome head applies colour evenly*

Bonus : Imparts deep, pigmented colouring as well as being juicy & bouncy at the same time

Blackcurrant
(tint of currant)
Reviews-
You would think that a name as Jelly Pong Pong would have the cutest products. Yes they do and the most adorable packing to go along with the products. Each on is unique in it own way. And I can't tell you what a great time I had using Jelly Pong Pong cosmetics.


Reint Sublime-
This comes in a zipper box. So you can carry this with you on the go or even display it in the bathroom.
I have been using the Glow this is to illuminate & enhance
When I use this I do not need to use a touch of foundation and my skin really is glowing. This is made so I don't need to use foundation and still cover my problem areas. I use a little on my problem areas which my problem areas are just about my whole face. It blends really well and 1 minute later, this really helped cover up my red skin and left my skin look very soft and natural. It is a light soft cream and is not heavy on my face. Not a greasy cream and soaks right in.
The color is perfect for my pale red face. It really does Illuminate and enhance my skin while brighten without showing the red. This gives my skin a gorgeous glow.
Gloss Bonbon-
Another cute package. Gloss BonBon I am using the Royal Praline - Candy Shimmer for lips + Sugar Brown cheeksThe two colors both work wonderfully on with my pale complexion. The Lips smells like candy. I was very pleasantly surprised with this. The lips candy color gives my lips a sexy shine to my already pigmented lips , and looks rather so pretty. It has gorgeous shimmer in it,not too much, though. I love it..its sooo pretty!! It isn't gritty at all. Good staying power; this lasts pretty long Great lip gloss.

The Cheeks- also went well with my complexion. It is a cream powder and to me makes it easier to use. I use a light hand as I am light but at night would go heavier. It applies and blends really well and last also. It gives me natural healthy looking skin. I use it as a blush or to contour my face, cheekbones. Looks fabulous with the Candy shimmer for lips. A great recommendation. Easy to use and carry every where.
Venus Pearls - I am using the Worship.
These are so neat and unique. These come in a cute box. The pearls are a really pretty gold on the outside. When they are crushed the color inside is a maroon color. They are amazing. This is so easy to use with my fingertips and swipe the colors. I like to use a brush and swipe the gold color and highlight around my face, This gives my face a pretty glow. Than crush a couple pearls crush a couple pearls and use the Maroon color on my eyes. I like to use both of the colors just on my eyes also. Amazing colors that last all day and as an eye shadow it doesn't crease. It it feels very light, like pearls and and the colors look amazing on my blue eyes.
The pearls have 3 colors in one pearl so one pearl can create your face. They are fun to use and experiment with, a great product.


Trifle spongy lipstick Blackcurrant - tint of currant
This spongey lipstick is adorable. It goes on nice and last. The color has a great pigment and leaves my lips soft, doesn't dry out my lips. The dome is also different and makes it easier for me to apply the color. Applys like a dream.

You can buy these and other great Beauty at Jelly Pong Pong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design