China glaze Nail Lacquer


China Glaze is a professional product and unlike other pro lines this formula has a special balance of polymers and resins that work together to create a nail lacquer that is chip-resistant, long lasting and durable

Review-
I am the red nail girl and got to try these. What a great display of red colors. They are all in the red family and look fabulous.

here is a little about each-Sultry red - this is the red of them all. A great red bold red color that is matte. You cannot go wrong with this color.Ruby pumps ruby with shimmer This color is so beautiful, and so unusual.The red glitter is really fine, and gives such a beautiful sparkle. Two - three coats and I have the most vibrant red that is full of sparkle. A great Friday night color.Hurts so good - this is a hot red with a great gloss. I love to wear this color on my tips and toes. Looks very pretty and two coats is all I needed to get such a great color.Hot lava love - Is a love color. It is a lightest red of all but a bit brighter and will be a great summer color. The color has a gloss and really is a fabulous color.My overall impression of the China Glaze nail lacquer- I am impressed. Between two- three coats I have great looking nails. I really love these China Glaze polishes. They are great quality. They apply easy and wonderfully. They are very durable and all the colors don't chip before 7 days. the polish itself goes on very smoothly and evenly. No streaking and clumps. The colors don't stain or strip my natural nails. I don't have to wait to apply a second coat.The thing I love the most is how quickly they dry, about 3 minutes, and I can go ahead with my day without any dents or chips. I'm just so happy with the quality and the colors. Also check out their website as they have a great variety of colors.
You can find out more about China Glaze and all of the colors here at China Glaze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design