Warren-Tricomi


Warren-Tricomi
Strengthening Shampoo - All Hair Types
For normal hair. Safe for color-treated hair. Gently but thoroughly cleanses hair and scalp. Removes product build-up and prepares hair for Strengthener. Domestic.
Hydrates and nourishes


Warren-Tricomi
Strengthener - All Hair Types
For all hair types. This award-winning step works between Cleanse and Condition to close the hair cuticle by healing and sealing each strand. Hair is instantly stronger. Domestic.
Internally heals and strengthens, and stops hair breakage
Protects color
Locks in shine and volume
Can be used with any shampoo or conditioner category



Warren-Tricomi
Strengthening Conditioner - All Hair Types
For normal hair. Safe for color-treated or highlighted hair. Enriches hair with nourishing botanicals, leaving hair polished and vibrant. Domestic.
UV filters
Maintains and enhances color




I think the products work awesome together. With all the products you really don't need to use a lot. I have tried them by themselves and as the three step system. I love it as the three step system. But using them separately gave me more information about the products as individual product.



The shampoo is a great consistency and is a gentle cleanser that felt great on and gave my hair and scalp feel very clean without stripping my color and rinses out well. My dry hair receives moisture from the shampoo, that doesn't leave it greasy. Plus my hair does not look or feel like straw with the shampoo.





The Strengthener works amazingly well, though it is for all hair types, I feel that it is really benefit us colored hair gals. My color looks amazing and it gives my hair a shine and strength. A tiny amount is all you need in your hair and it eliminates all signs of dryness, tangles and split ends. It helps replenish and heal my damaged hair and nourishes my hair and gives back the bounce and life to my hair. It fits in perfect with the shampoo and conditioner and feels like a necessary part of the 3 part system.





The conditioner is really nice and super-softening immediately it starts softening while wet and when dry my hair comes out soft, smooth, manageable.


The steps are fabulous, and when I use them my usually dry, very thick, colored treated, frizzy hair is smoother. It leaves a glow to my hair and brightness up my color. After using the three steps my hair is stronger and looks healthy and hydrated. When I am done in the shower I than blow dry my hair and sometimes use Flat Iron. It seems that these products prepare my hair for these next steps and makes my styling easier because my hair is more manageable and with the straighter it is easier to use because the softness of my hair. I don't need to spend a lot of time with the iron redoing parts. My hair when it is dried looks amazing soft sleek and just beautiful really am impressed with the 3 step process. They also help keep my hair healthy with all the tools that I use. My hair was left super super shiny and managable, clean and smooth.

I loved using these and will always have them in my shower.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design