La Licious Coffee Sugar Souffle


La Licious Coffee Sugar Souffle
This is a highly moisturizing body exfoliator. Before you get out of the shower, scrub all over your body. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Wake up to the aroma of vanilla beans without smelling like coffee all day long! This fragrance-free product lets you decide on your scent of the day!

Review-
This is a fantastic body scrub. This smells amazing and great for all people that love the smell of coffee.
I use it in the morning and it gives me an extra pick me up. The scrub also leaves my body feeling extremely soft and smooth. It does a very great job exfoliating and smoothing my skin. After just one time of using this scrub, my body felt totally smooth. A small amount goes a long way too. It has a great texture, and is easy to get out of the jar without it spilling everywhere. Everything stays mixed together. The granules dissolve after you scrub and it isn't as messy like other coffee scrubs. Rinsing is a breeze of me and my shower. Love the scrub and the way my skin looks and feels.

Check out this and many other products at La Licious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design