DermaLastyl Pro Face Cream and Pro Eye Cream

DermaLastyle Pro Face Cream
With the latest DermaLastyl skin rejuvenating products, this universal dream is not only possible, but actually happening for many people.
Containing the special ingredient human Tropoelastin�,Dermalastyl-Bx� will not only reduce the appearance of existing wrinkles,but will also prevent future wrinkles from emerging.
DermaLastyl pro formula contains five times the amount of tropoelastinas included in DermaLastylB�. Furthermore, this formulation contain a sufficient amount of tropelastin to replace 6.8 times the amount of elastin lost during the period of use.
In other words, one year of continuous pro formula use provides six times the amount of elastin lost over a typical five-year period.*



DermaLastyl Pro Eye Cream

Intensive Eye Serum specifically for the sensitive skin around the eyes. Dermalastyl-Ex� contains five times the Elastatropin� found in Dermalastyl-E�to help prevent the onset of new wrinkles in the eye area.

Review-

I have been using these two incredible products for about a month. I was told this is one of the best and I couldn't wait to try it.

I am in my early 40's and I do have fine lines, dark circles under my eyes, sensitive skin and the usual aging skin that we all are trying to find that product that helps and that helps prevent new wrinkles coming.

Using these two for the last month I have seen an incredible difference on my face. My lines on my eye and lips are firmer.

Pro Face Cream-

I use the face cream everywhere but my eye area. This is working beautifully, and without the breakouts. I have seen such dramatic results so quickly. My face is softer and smoother. You only need a small amount. I have lines across my forehead that have really diminished in a short amount of time and the Fine lines around my lips are diminishing and firmer. It is light in texture, spreads and absorbs quite nice, and leaves a beautiful glow on my skin. This Works amazing. It is a wonder treatment.

The Pro Eye cream-

I have blue eyes and in my younger days was always told "What Beautiful eyes you have" I so miss hearing that and recently I got the compliment from a man just the other day. I credit this compliment that meant the world to me to the Pro Eye cream. You don't receive those compliments with lines around your eyes.

I love the eye cream and You don't need to use but a small amount also for both eyes. I use this two times a day. Just a few pats on the eye is all I need. It instantly soaks in and feels silky and not sticky. I have seen such an amazing reduction in the puffiness and the dark circles under my eyes. My eyes look amazing and are really brighter and younger looking. It is so diminishing my wrinkles around my eyes and I love that it tightens, firms, plumps, and is even moisturizing.

Like I mention you need just a little of both products and the bottles will last forever. You don't need to over do it as I have seen results from just the smallest amounts. Taking care of our faces from young to old these will help. If you are young, believe me 40 comes sooner than you think and you should think about preventable skin care now. If you are my age or even older this also will benefit you and keep those wrinkle that want to come in- OUT.

Buy DermaLastyl at the Beauty Cafe not only for woman but for men - Fathers Day is coming and this would be an awesome gift. Also try the DermaLastyl KeracyteB - Hair Scalp Conditioner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design