Somme Institute Mobile Travel Kit


MOBILE KIT
Somme Institute's mobile, a 5-step travel regimen in refillable sizes is a 7-day/14 treatments system.
All 5 steps arrive encased in a slick, award-winning, re-usable acrylic travel pod.
Before bag packing time, remember that this TSA Compliant travel-light spa-treatment kit contains MDT5 in the same potency and intensity as the 5-Step Regimen with MDT5.


"mobile" is a slim, compact, award-winning, waterproof travel kit which makes it easy to hit the road. Scaled down and perfectly calibrated for a one week escape, the travel 5-Step Regimen with MDT5 is neatly organized in usage order. The 5 refillable containers are sealed in a signature Somme Institute clear indestructible acrylic pod surrounded by a personalized re-usable elastic band which hugs the contents closed for safe travel.
Ideal for all skin types.

Review-

I am pleased with the effectiveness of this kit. I have followed the steps for the past few weeks and saw a remarkable improvement in my skin tone. The cleanser is a very creamy that feels great on my skin and gets all the makeup off. I Love the transport pads. I noticed a significant lightening of the age spots on my face.My skin is smooth and even-toned. The serum has made my pores seem tighter, and my overall tone is brighter. The A-Bomb has helped with my cystic acne, while also smoothing out those pesky fine lines .I have already used all the Double Defense up.This is a great moisturizing sunscreen for my dry skin. It is not a greasy sunscreen at all. I use it on my face, neck and chest.
This kit is a great way to try these items and see exactly how great each one performs.
I am going on vacation soon and know that this kit would be perfect for my vacation. It small enough to tuck in my bag and with the packing of the kit, I don't have to worry about it leaking in my bag. Continue the great skin on vacation with this kit.


Somme Institute Mobile Kit is available at select spas nationwide or through Somme Institute, by visiting the web site at www.sommeinstitute.com or calling their skincare hotline at 1-866-66SOMME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design