C'watre

Kanreki Wash (Deep Cleanse and Detox)
A deep pore and deep tissue cleanser, Kanreki Wash gently cleanses and prepares the skin of the face and neck. This restorative formula exfoliates and detoxifies the skin, stimulating cellular renewal and replenishing lipid levels to reveal a perfectly prepared surface.

Review-

We all here have been searching for a great cleanser and when we got this I was the lucky one to use it.

I have aging, combination, sensitive skin. I like this cleanser alot, it's great for my skin. It is not stripping, just makes my face feel really nice and clean after I use it. And with just the tiniest amount of cleanser. This cleanser is gentle. My skin just loves it. Leaves skin very soft and clear lightly moisturized and No greasy or dry tight feel. I really love the texture too it is not runny, a gel like feel. Loved the fresh scent also. There's nothing bad about this cleanser.


Kanreki Cream (Smooth Renewal)
Kanreki Cream is a nutrient rich cream, fortifying skin with pentapeptides and nanonutrients to revitalize the cells and restore lipid levels for optimal moisture-oil balance.

Review-

After Cleansing I use the Kanreki Cream. Ahh this feels fabulous. I really think I can see a difference, I have a glow, firm, moisturized after using this product. My skin has never felt so smooth or been so clear. I have a radiant Glowing skin and my skin looks healthy when using these two products. It is light and you only need to use a little bit. Neither one broke out my skin or brought out any redness.

I recommend these and hope to see more of the line up on the site soon. These are incredible and I am sure that the other products are as great as these.

Buy these and many more at Cwatre.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design