SUNDARI Neem & Aloe Vera Tonic Water


This alcohol-free toner/natural facial freshener, scented with essential oils, contains the most powerful and comprehensive ingredients found in the Himalayas to help skin restore its luster. Neem extract and Aloe Vera offer rejuvenation and help to clarify, while Green Tea extract offers superb protection against skin-damaging free radicals.

Directions For Use:To use as toner, moisten cotton ball with tonic water, wipe over face to remove impurities and follow with Essential Oil for your skin type and/or Neem Night Cream. To use as a facial freshener, spray 8-10 inches away from face for a wonderful "pick-me-up" during the day.
Review-
I like this a lot of reasons, the first is that it does not contain Alcohol.
I have notice that my skin feels softer and is dewy and smooth in appearance. It's very gentle on my skin and hasn't caused any breakouts. At night I use it on a cotton ball and it leaves my face feeling clean & fresh and does not dry out my skin. My face look a lot smoother.
I'm don't use toner everyday and this I like to use when I feel I need a little extra cleaning and to freshen up. The Aloe makes it so soothing. Misting this during the daytime gives me a fresh look and feels refreshing.
Buy at Sundari

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design