Korres skin and body

Little Body Milk Basil Lemon
A lightweight travel-size moisturizer for the body.
Korres Body Milk is a long-lasting moisturizer with an exceptionally light, powdery texture that goes on matte, and keeps you fresh and soft, all day. The portable 'to go' size is easy for packing.

Review-
This is so natural and full of natural ingredients that are not harmful to my skin.
Very pleasant, the scent is not too sweet but a refreshing lemon scent. I really like the texture of the body milk, it leaves my skin silky, not greasy at all. It absorbs into my skin fast. It does leave a matte finish on my skin and I do not get irritated from it.It is a wonderful, light lotion for the summer.





Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer


A light-textured cream/gel, which carefully meets the needs of oily and combination skin, regulating the sebum secretion, while hydrating. It also makes an excellent makeup base.

Review-
This is a nice smelling, light gel moisturizer. When you put it on your face, it feels so good, very soothing. And my skin feels really soft. It's nice and light but still moisturizes really well. One of the best moisturizers. Smooths on very well and soaks in quickly. Leaves skin looking soft and supple for hours.

Visit Korres to buy these near you and online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design