Luzern Labs Vita-O2 Hydra-Healing Mist




Vita-O2 Hydra-Healing Mist for Normal/Oily Skin
A soothing, alcohol-free, pH balancing multi-functional toner. Provide on-demand relief from dehydration and irritation while reducing the appearance of sebum on problem and mature skin.

Hydrate, tone, soothe, and nourish.



Luzern�s City Stress Complex helps relieve skin fatigue caused by everyday exposure to pollution and ozone.
Tones, balances pH, naturally antibacterial
Soothes irritation and redness
Minimizes the appearance of excess oil
Provides on-demand moisture
Removes all traces of dirt, oil and residue


Review-
I hate the feeling of dirt & oil in my face and I like to use to toners, but am very limited as to what I can use for my sensitive skin. Most toners have alcohol that really irritates my sensitive skin but this one just soaks up the excess oil and leaves my skin soft and doesn't irritate my skin. Which is incredible because more toners leaves my skin red and irritated. To me this toner gets the dirt and excess oil out gently. This is a hydrating toner that is pure and natural. It comes in a mist bottle, easy to carry with you.
I personally use after cleansing, and though out the day as a freshen up. It leaves my skin soft and supple. Comes in handy if my skin is a little irritated or dehydrated. The mist doesn't strip my skin and love the results. No longer does my face look and feel and look dull. My face feels clean and fresh. Definitely a great find and appreciated having the chance to use the Vita-O2 Hydra-Healing Mist.
You can buy the Vita-O2 Hydra-Healing Mist for Normal/Oily and Normal. Dry skin at Luzern Labs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design