Urban Decay Universal Surreal Skin Mineral Powder






We know you want a no-fuss approach to flawless skin. Who wouldn�t? With that in mind, we created a yellow mineral powder that flatters all skin tones (really - we�ve tried it on both vanilla AND dark chocolate friends). The yellow powder neutralizes redness and evens skin tone while nourishing and protecting skin from nasty free radicals found in the environment. Puff a little, puff a lot; either way, YOU have the control to achieve sheer or ample coverage. The mess-free application system includes a built-in shaker dispenser topped with a thick puff (we won�t make you dip, swirl, or tap!). Freeway and subway approved, our mineral powder is ideal for beauty on-the-go!

Our Mineral Makeup contains no talc, artificial dyes, or fragrance�just naturally derived minerals making it the perfect for even the most sensitive skin. The super-hero ingredient, Titanium Dioxide, provides not only great coverage, but is known to filter UVA and UVB rays (although we always recommend an oil-free SPF 15 sunscreen underneath). Fill Weight: 8.5g e 0.30 US oz.

Tips: Unscrew the lid and remove the puff if you prefer to apply with a brush. We recommend using a Good Karma Blush Brush for ultimate coverage. Use a little brush, such as the Good Karma Wonder Brush to pinpoint blemishes and conquer under eye circles.

Review-
I am a red tone girl but mainly red botches. I love this powder because a little bit of yellow in it. It looks almost too yellow in the jar, but it is not so when you apply it to your face. I absolutely love it. I am impressed with this powder. It's one of the best I have used so far. It doesn't give me dry spots and blends nicely. Another great thing is that it doesn't breakout my skin. It is not cakey, very fine, evens out my skin beautifully, it evens out the red blotches on my face, and does feel silky and soft. It makes my face smooth and keeps the color even throughout the day. My husband says I look he sees a beautiful matte with the tiniest bit of glow.

The packaging is wonderful, it is compact and sleek! Highly recommend this especially to us red skin girls
.











By this here at Urban Decay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design