Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy


Relax - Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion - $13.00
Experience the power of essential oils every time you moisturize. In this blend, the fresh essence of pure Australian Eucalyptus oil (valued for its soothing and refreshing effects) works in synergy with American Spearmint (renowned for its clarifying powers) and other comforting essential oils, making it perfect for relaxation
Review-I really like this particular scent. The lotion is a great, a non-greasy moisturizer. I used it this morning and I can still smell it .Great staying power, scent really works well with my chemistry. The smell is very clean & fresh, and this is a great summer lotion for very dry skin like mine.This scent kept me relaxed today with my 3 year old running around, I didn't stress like I usually do. Now I need to try the rest of the Eucalyptus Spearmint line. Really enjoyed this.
Buy this and all of the Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy here at Bath and Body Works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design