Paul Penders Natural Organic Lemon Body Lotion

For all skin types Nurture your skin with this concentrated natural body treatment containing 100% organic herbs. Revives dry skin and eliminates flakiness; helps to heal sunburn and leaves skin smooth, soft and fragrant. Lavishes skin with emollients derived from selected natural moisturizing agents including fine cold-pressed plant oils to provide optimal bioavailability. Contains natural vitamins, ceramides, and liposomes to keep skin smooth, supple, and resilient. Pure French lemon essential oil imparts a fresh and invigorating experience.

I like to test some items out first, this I used on one arm and not the other. I could see and feel the difference in the arms.This has a medium creamy texture, absorbs quickly, yet moisturizes well. Incredible body lotion. Leaves my skin VERY smooth. I find many lotions to be runny, but this one was rich and moisturized well without being greasy. So you don't need to use a ton to get great moisture. It is easy to blend, and most importantly did not irritate my skin. This Also has a light lemon scent that smells wonderful and is not overbearing. A wonderful smell that lasts all day yet blends well with many of my fragrances. Great for spring and summertime! And I will enjoy the bottle while it lasts. I am in love with the scent. One bottle will last a very long time. . This is definitely one of my new favorite body lotions of all time. Great lotion and not greasy at all. Great smell. I love it! I use sunscreen and don't sunburn but if I did I would try this. I love the 100% Organic herbs too that is used in this. Paul Penders did a great job on this lotion.
To buy this click here Paul Penders Natural Organic Lemon Body Lotion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design