Per-f�kt



Why look good�

when you can look Per-f�kt�!



per-f�kt skin perfection gel



Looking good is just that � good. And the dynamic new beauty line by Per-f�kt Beauty Inc. has designed a multi-tasking miracle that makes looking good easy! With Antioxidant enriched per-f�kt skin perfection gel, women no longer need to hide behind traditional foundations, primers, color correctors or powders.



Revolutionizing the way women wear cosmetics, per-f�kt skin perfection gel is a multi-tasking phenomenon that acts as an invisible �second skin� with just enough color infused to leave skin with an �airbrushed finish.� With per-f�kt skin perfection gel, beauty and healthy skin will instantly shine through as:



Skin tones are improved and softened to reveal an even and smooth complexion.
Skin imperfections like enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles are disguised.
Vitamins A & E repair and protect skin from future damage.
Redness is reduced.
Alpha Lipoic Acids fight aging.
Skin hydration is maintained by locking in moisture.


per-f�kt skin perfection gel is ideal for all skin types and is available in five sheer shades that perfectly match all skin tones for an all-day flawless look. per-f�kt skin perfection gel is available in:



Translucent � Clear with no color infused for all skin tones and types.
Luminous� A very light, neutral shade ideal for basic coverage on fair skin tones.
Radiant� Additional color is infused ideal for fair to medium skin tones.
Rich� A shade for dark or olive skin tones ideal for creating or enhancing a healthy, glowing and tanned skin look.
Decadent� A deep mahogany shade ideal for darker skin tones and for use as a bronzer.


To apply per-f�kt skin perfection gel, simply pat and smooth onto skin with fingertips alone or after a daily moisturizer.



All per-f�kt skin perfection gels are free of oil, parabins (preservatives), talc, fragrances and other ingredients that can irritate the skin. per-f�kt skin perfection gel is formulated to leave skin smooth and silky with no piling or rolling when applied offering the most effective distribution of color pigment. A little goes a long way and blends in easily as skin perfection gel is not diluted with water.



Per-f�kt has a strong celebrity following including: Reese Witherspoon, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Heather Locklear, Kelly Ripa, Nicollette Sheridan, Daisy Fuentes & Jennifer Hudson.



Log on to sephora.com for a free sample of per-f�kt skin perfection gel with any purchase.



Per-f�kt is available at select Sephora and Nordstrom locations nationwide, QVC, Takashimaya, Kitson, Fred Segal, Click here - sephora and Clicking here perfektbeauty

Review-
I love the concept of this as I am not a big foundation person. I find foundation to heavy and greasy and this is neither. I am very pleased with the coverage and this doesn't sink into my fine lines around my eye, actually gives them a great coverage.This cooling gel smoothes on easily and it packs a skin-nutritional antioxidants like to help repair, protect and fight future free-radical skin damage. The gel helps keeps my dry face hydrated and my skin has a healthy glow. It really absorbs fast and doesn't leave me greasy I got this in "Rich" and I am so happy I did. This is the perfect for me it is a matt, primer, foundation for me. The tint is very sheer, smooth which is great because I don't like the feel of foundation on my face. I use my face sunscreen first than apply this. This goes on smoothly with or without the sunscreen as I have tried it both ways. I have pores, and this fills them in nicely and mattes down my skin for the day. Leaves my skin with a nice even tone. I love this new type of makeup. It is fragrance free and has not irritated my face and washes off easily with cleanser and water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design