Luscious Cosmetics � Lip Polish






Developed for fabulous females on the go, Lip Polish is a revolutionary blend of gorgeous color, soothing emollients, antioxidants and vitamins. With Lip Polish, you can enjoy the luxury of beautiful gloss and a lip treatment all in one. The luxurious velvety glam-gloss texture and vanilla and mint taste leaves lips slick, not sticky. For the lip-gloss-by-day and lip-repair-treatment-by-night kind of girl, grab a gloss and fight lip lines with style.

Lip Polish is a new formulation of our former squeeze gloss in a tube, now packaged in a more luxe component. Also with more antioxidants and super hydrating emollient ingredients were added. The new formula is not only packed with hydrating emollients and Vitamins A, C & E, but includes Grape Seed Oil (an antioxidant), Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil & a new antioxidant extracted from Rosemary. With all of the luxe emollients and age-defying antioxidants, this gloss will help your lips stay polished and plump.

Lip Polish in Rio- A true-red with a hint of gold reflects
Item # 205-5108



Lip Polish in St. Tropez -A pink-peach with a gold shimmer
Item # 205-5109

Review-
I really am impressed with these lip polish's.Very cute and an awesome design.

First besides being a polish they are a treatment for your lips too. Second the smell and taste, love this. I love vanilla and mint so this is one of the reasons I love to wear these.
It makes your lips feel tingly in a good way and and a bit of a plump which I have notice that using this has smoothed the lines around my lips. Helping the lines is one of things this product does, and after repeated use, it does diminish their appearance, Now I have to look for the lines instead of having them scream look at my lines! It goes on smooth and makes your lips look so pretty and shiny.
It is amazing for my dry lips. I wear a lot but I really like to wear this whenever my lips get flaky and it helps the dry flakes and makes my lips smooth and even! It is not super sticky but has a good staying power, and as mention above -smells divine. Great consistency. Beautiful colors. Not tacky or lumpy. Fabulous shades. This gloss gives you the luxury of a beauty treatment and lip color all in one.

The St Tropez is a lighter pink peach with a hint of gold shimmer. Really looks great on my lips and my light skin tone.
The Rio is Red with a little gold and this one really pops out my lips and also looks awesome on my skin tone.
These are easy to keep light and easy to darken up for night time use.
I really enjoyed using these and recommend them to all they have 9 different colors to choose from, so you can go wrong with these or the colors.
You can buy these here at Luscious Cosmetics, plus check out the other great items that are sold here too.Lips, Face, Nails, Eyes and Travel products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design