Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules & Intervene Eye Pause & Effect Moisture Eye Cream

CERAMIDE
Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules, Total 60 capsules, .95 fl. oz.,
Pure, potent, intensive single dose capsules. Our innovative CLX Complex delivers the restorative power of Ceramides and essential lipids to help strengthen skin's barrier against the visible signs of time.


Visibly improves skin tone and clarity.
Supports skin's own natural collagen levels for a firmer, more resilient look.
Works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Retexturizes skin for a noticeably softer, smoother look.
Fragrance, preservative and emulsifier free.
Learn more about Ceramide Skincare Line
To open capsules twist tab around twice.

To use: Smooth serum over cleansed face and neck. Follow with your moisturizer.

Review-
I have been using these capsules for a few weeks now. I use them at night time and follow with a moisturizer as instructed. I had pores, red patchy skin uneven skin tone and fine lines. Now, after only a few weeks my pores seem less noticeable, This has really improved my red patchy and uneven skin tone and the lines have really faded. Plus this really helps protect my skin, and makes it look much more even and glowing. No matter your skin type you will be amazed. The capsule is new for me and I really like this. It gives you the perfect amount and there is no waste. Each capsule contains enough liquid for your entire face, neck, and upper chest.
Even after just the first night I used this, I woke up to what I feel is improved skin the next morning. You twist the capsule and apply the serum and it sinks in nicely. The texture is amazing. This is Fragrance, preservative and emulsifier free. I love this and love that I don't have to smell fragrance before bed. . I only use one capsule a day, at night on a clean face. I also have sensitive skin so this is Great for sensitive skin! I use this to calm down my sensitive skin too. it doesn't feel very heavy. It is like a light oil, and I was a bit surprised by the good results.
This product I believe would be great for any age, but especially us 40+. But if you are younger maybe in your 30's with uneven skin tone this would benefit you and would start helping your skin with the aging process.



INTERVENE-
Intervene Eye Pause & Effect Moisture Eye Cream, .5 oz./ 15 g This innovative moisturizing eye cream with Biodormin� technology:
Helps minimize the look of existing lines and dark circles.
Noticeably firms and smooths the look of skin.
With continued use, helps delay the appearance of future aging signs around the eye area.
Delivers intensive hydration to relieve dryness

Review-
I have used this also for a few weeks. All you d is dab a little on your finger and swirl a full circle around the eye area. I love that it leaves no dry residue. So I can easily apply make up if I choose to after applying this. It actually hydrates my eye area which makes my eye makeup go on smoothly.
It goes on so smooth and soft and sinks right in leaving your eyes so hydrated and smooth.
my crow's feet firming up and less noticeable. This does what it is suppose to:). It has decreased the dark circles under my eyes and those disguising crows feet lines on the sides of my eyes. The skin around my eyes look firmer, no puffiness. Also a little goes a long way After putting it on at night, I wake up with less puffiness and dark circles. It's no fragrance another Elizabeth Arden's skin care I can use at night. I do recommend this to all.



Buy these and other Elizabeth Arden products here at Elizabeth Arden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design