Y.E.S. Young Essential Skin Care

Y.E.S. Rejuvenating Eye Patches

For all skin types Finally! An effective multi-action formula for smoother,firmer and radiant skin around your eyes! An amazing boost to the eye area that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth!
All Natural Formulation!
Apply to the skin under your eye and plump up your skin while the combination of ingredients:
Hydrates the skin over time due to a moisture retaining effect.
Calms skin irritation.
Leaves the skin perceptibly softer.
Sooth dermatological irritations and increase the elasticity and softness of the skin.
Also protects from environmental exposure to toxic pollutants.



Young Essential Skincare Eye Patches contain biologically active ingredients that alleviate puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles in record time. They are specifically designed to treat the under eye area, actually dissolving along with your wrinkles right before your eyes. The highly effective ingredients are derived from a bio-marine origin (Chitosan, a shellfish derivative) which is prized for its moisture retaining effects along with collagen and Vitamin C.




Y.E.S. Anti-Aging Serum

Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Rejuvenates sun aged skin
Stimulates cell renewal
Boosts collagen
Tones & Tightens
Smoothes & Brightens
Optimizes Hydration
Antimicrobial
Antibacterial


Serums have been recognized as the most efficient vehicles to deliver ingredients with therapeutic effects. Our CP24-Complex� has the most complete method to penetrate layers of the skin, with a targeted mission of increasing cellular proliferation by 250% within 24 hours. You will notice the deep tissue cellular changes as the tone and texture improves within a few weeks. This delivery system addresses your immediate skin concerns from wrinkles, scars and dullness to age spots, acne and sensitivities.
This powerful anti-aging serum is gentle enough to use daily followed by the Y.E.S. Rejuvenating Moisture Cream.
Y.E.S. Rejuvenating Moisture Cream
For all skin types
Reduces the signs of aging
Maximizes Hydration
Tones & Tightens
Instantly Softens
Rejuvenates
Brightens


Y.E.S. Skin Perfecting Moisturizer with CP24-Complex� is the most advanced age-defying treatment that instantly goes to work stimulating new cell production, bringing new younger cells to the surface. Our proprietary formulation rich in seabuckthorn (instrumental in promoting cell tissue regeneration), all-natural organic botanicals, pentapeptides, powerful anti-oxidant vitamins, collagen builders and minerals along with amino acids allows the skin to renew, repair and protect itself as nature intended, reversing the signs of aging.

The rapid absorption makes it perfect for all skin types, never greasy; the cream/gel like consistency makes it extremely hydrating, leaving the surface velvety smooth. You will love the way it feels.
Reviews-
Eye patches-
These are so nice to have and I like that they are not heavy under my eyes. After I take them off my eyes do look completely smoothed out and hydrated. This is one that works for me. As I have used many products that are like these, but cream- filler. This has not failed me. They are perfect for when want to smooth my under eye, lighten and de puff the area out before applying makeup for that special occasion. Than my makeup applies easy and looks flawless.
Serum-
This is a wonderful anti-aging treatment serum. It absorbs quickly and has made my skin look much smoother. Though it's not a moisturizer, It helps keep my skin moisturized and nourished. It definitely looks smoother as I have fewer fine lines and my adult acne is under control. My skin feels and looks wonderful. It's really distressed my skin and improved it's texture. I love the bottle's design and the ease of application.One pump covers your whole face.
moisturizer-
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel soft and
refreshed. The moisturizer doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Just a little goes a long way. This has reduced some small spots and scars. My skin look younger and plumper. My skin tone looks even and is absolutely glowing. I am sensitive and none of these bother me or broke me out. It also moisturizers those really dry areas, without ever looking greasy or oily. It dries to a wonderful velvety finish on my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design