Carols Daughter Rosemary Mint Shampoo




Rosemary Mint Shampoo With Sea Moss


Parched, damaged and unruly hair doesn't stand a chance against this blend of rosemary, organic coconut oil and sea moss. Formulated to detoxify, strengthen and detangle hair without the use of moisture-stripping detergents, this recipe will cleanse while adding shine and luster to your tresses.

Review-

I have put my hair though a lot of coloring and styling especially the last month. It can look and feel pretty bad. I have natural curls and like to style my hair different all the time. From nice ringlets to straight as a pin.

I tried the Carols Daughter Rosemary Mint shampoo and found this to be a very nice shampoo. It has a nice texture - not too thin and not to thick. It's very moisturizing. It lathers well and has a nice herb scent. I like to first rub the shampoo in my hair than put a comb though it to get every strand and comb though the scalp. I can actually put the comb though my hair without pulling out my hair, no tangles.
Not only is this a great shampoo for my hair but also my scalp which tends to be dry. I love the way it feels on my scalp. My scalp feels clean and the mint is tingle and refreshing. It rinses out nice and doesn't leave any residue on my hair. My hair also feels great and look very healthy. The results are smooth, soft, great smelling hair.
Either way, when I go for the flat iron or natural curls my hair looks wonderful!
Another Carols Daughter product that I love and recommend.


Buy this and other Shampoos at
Carols Daughter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design