Sampar Blotting Papers Lap of Luxury Sea Scrub and Velvet Cleansing Milk


SAMPAR Velvet Cleansing Milk

Restore softness and clarity while gently cleansing and removing makeup with SAMPAR Velvet Cleansing Milk. Suitable for all skin types, this light, silky cleanser maintains the moisture level of the upper layers of the dermis and fights free radicals.

review-
This is a dream face cleanser. It removes all of my makeup and is so gentle on my skin. Some cleansers I have used irritate my skin and make it feel really tight. Not this one! My skin feels really clean and hydrated. It's a wonderfully light milk cleanser leaves my skin supple and nice glow and soft. It cleans really well and rinses clean. With no residue left behind. And a little goes a long way.

Sampar Lap Of Luxury Sea Scrub


Designed to revitalize lifeless skin, this pleasurably effective scrub combines sea salts, rich in minerals and oligo-elements, with essential oils and plant oils (100% pure and natural).Lap of Luxury Sea Scrub�s gentle texture makes it possible for skin to recover its youthful delicacy without irritation. An essential part of body skin care, Lap of Luxury Sea Scrub prepares the skin for the application and optimal effectiveness of other skin care products that moisturize, firm and slim.
Combining this with the Urban Active Complex, produces a powerful anti oxidant shield to fortify defenses, soothe skin while arresting, preventing and helping to reverse signs of extrinsic aging.

Instructions: Apply one or twice a week on wet skin in a circular motion and rinse thoroughly.

Characteristics:- Removes dead cells - Eliminates impurities- Adds anti-oxidants to the skin- Strengthens the skin's natural defenses- Refines the texture of the skin- Neutralizes iron, lead and other potentially toxic elements found in water- Softens skin, rendering it more supple, youthful and glowing- Increases the effectiveness of other skin care products

Review-
I love using scrubs and this has to be one of the best I have used. This is a pampering scrub, feels like I am at the salon receiving the ultimate polish treatment. This is my favorite scrub and I love using them and have used quite a number of salt and sugar scrubs.
A little goes a long way and rubs gently on my skin.
When I use this, my sunless tanner looks incredible. It absorbs on my skin and leaves my tan glowing and not blotchy. The scrub leaves my skin so incredibly soft, I tested it out with my lotion and the lotion absorbs faster and I use less of it. My skin feels moisturized and youthful. I am really happy how well this product smoothed out rough spots and made my skin tone more even.


Sampar Blotting Paper 18 ft No woman should be without their blotting paper, and Sampar makes that easy with this hand, compact purse pack that tucks away 18 whole feet of it in one easy to carry compact.

Review-

I have been of need of these blotting papers. I have used many brands and these are the ones that work so well for me.

My face tends to be more oily during the summer months. This is the best blotting paper for my skin when it becomes oily. The last thing I want is to ruin my makeup with the oil. I am very happy with how effectively they absorbs the oil and the papers are soft. i don't need to press hard and they don't disturb my makeup at all. They keep me shine-free for many hours. I notice that with Sampar's blotting tissues, I don't have to use as much paper as others brands.

I am also am going though a premature menopause and have moments where I sweat alot. These help me more that you will know. The sweating is embarrassing and these papers soak up the sweat of my face and neck instantly.

The packaging is quite lovely, a nice size that holds 18 feet of tissues and they fit well tuck in my purse. Because of the design they are easy to find and when you need to blot the last thing you want to do is dig around looking for something in your purse. The Sampar Blotting tissues are so very useful. These are a must in my purse and they are the ones that work for me. These are ones that I will have to stock up on now.

Find Sampar at barneys or Barneys.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design