Blo & Go hands free hairdryer holder and styling tool


BLO & GO is the revolutionary styling tool providing a salon blown-out look at home. With the flick of a lever, simply grip BLO & GO� to your mirror or almost any flat surface. BLO & GO� frees up your hands from holding the dryer, allowing two hands to style your hair. It holds most size blow dryers, is lightweight, flexible, portable and easy to use!

review-
This review is out of excitement-
This is about the best thing I have in my bathroom right now. It is easy to put together. I did it and didn't need my husband help. I have it on my mirror. It is really nice how I can actually style my hair. I am one that will not do the back of my hair, simply because I can't see it and after awhile my hands start to hurt because of the different postilions I have them, trying to style my hair. There are three mirrors in my bathroom, two vanity and on closet. How many times have I tried to see what I am doing with these three mirrors, while holding the blow dryer and brush and couldn't because I only have two hands. Now I direct the Blo & Go where I want it so I can see myself styling my hair, front and back and I am able to use both hands to style my hair.
That is one reason I love this, another is when I blow dry my hair, I look like pro. I can pick up my hair with my brush and or blow dryer. After watching my hair styled so many times, I had wished that I could do it myself. Now I can. I can make up my hair in so many great looks, with the curling brush for beautiful curls and to have it straight without using the iron. Because I have so much control now.
I can't wait till my next night out, my hair will look like I went to the stylist to have it done and I can show off how great it looks and tell them I did it with the Blo & Go.
I have tried both of my dryers and they fit in with ease.
My hair looks amazing because of the Blo & Go. It looks complete and finished. And the back is styled also.
The Blow and Go is so recommend by me. I cannot live without this now.

By the Blo & Go at Bloandgo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design