Slatkin Scent Cinnamon & Clove Buds SCENTPORTABLE


Slatkin & Co.
SCENTPORTABLE
Cinnamon & Clove Buds
Spread high-quality scents into all the spaces of your life, without a plug, battery or flame. The built-in clip base allows SCENTPORTABLE to hang, sit or rest on virtually any surface.

Clip and go fragrance unit
Fragrance disk automatically diffuses scent without the use of plugs, batteries or flames
Offers continuous fragrance for 4 to 6 weeks
Perfect for your car, closet, drawers, luggage, gym bag, pet area, laundry basket or any other small space
Cinnamon & Clove Buds is a delicious and comforting scent of irresistible, spicy cinnamon, sweet clove buds and nutmeg, with hints of cypress and cedarwood


Review-
I use the my scentportable in my car. I love to keep my car looking and smelling good and I haven't found a car fragrance that lasts and that isn't to overpowering.This I have in my car for at least three weeks, every time we walk into my car we smell the awesome fragrance. After three weeks, It still is keeps my car smelling great and fresh. It also looks nice in the car. I don't like to hang a freshener in my car, because it can cause a blind spot and I don't like the way the look.
The cinnamon cloves buns is a great scent for both men and woman as I found out from my husband and son who both like the scent. My husband is wanting one now.I love cinnamon scents and this is a nice spicy sweet scent. The scent smells delicious, a great balance between the cloves and the cinnamon. It's not overbearing or way too sweet and it makes my car smell really nice.
I think it is a great products and hope to get more to try out in my closet. It would even make a great little gift for anyone.

Buy the Slatkin SCENTPORTABLE at
Bath and Body Works stores and website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design