Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics



Natural Mineral Foundation
This incredibly unique silky powder is a foundation, concealer and powder all in one! It offers exceptional, high performance coverage, is easy to use and is non-comedogenic. The mineral foundation glides on all skin types beautifully to give natural, healthy coverage and a translucent glow. Available in our sleek, exclusively designed container with controlled distribution. With a tap of a finger, no more mess, no more waste ...it is the hottest trend in makeup on the market today

Color for review- Neutral-Fair, pink undertone





Youngblood - Crushed Mineral Eyeshadow
This elegant, luminous eyeshadow is formulated with pure crushed minerals for long-lasting, hypoallergenic color! Soft, subtle, blendable shades when applied dry. Bold, radiant color when applied wet! Can also be applied to lips when mixed with clear gloss for fabulous color! Our shaker top jar allows for the perfect amount of powder for every application.

Colors for reviews-
Sage- green with yellow undertones - Matte
Cashmere - smoky dark gray shimmer
Heather Smoke- Deep Purple Shimmer



Pressed Mineral Blush
Color for review-
Nutmeg: Earthy brown with red undertones, similar to Adobe Loose Blush with warmer, less gray, undertones. Compliments most skin tones.

Youngblood pressed blushes are formulated with the same healthy minerals found in Youngblood's Crushed Mineral Blushes. Enjoy the convenience of Youngblood Pressed Mineral Blushes in an elegant, beautiful compact. Great for touch-ups anytime!

Youngblood - Lipstick

Color for review-
Rosewood-Rosewater: Matte, �rosy� plum with blue undertone.

Youngblood luxurious moisturizing lipsticks are long-lasting as they provide glorious, natural color. The unique formulation is lanolin-free, offering a superior blend of natural oils, minerals and candelila wax



Youngblood - Lip Liner Pencil
Color for review- Brique: Reddish brown with warm undertones. Perfect for YB red and plum lipsticks.

Smooth, natural shades line lips beautifully to define, shape and enhance color. The pencils moisturize lips while offering dazzling long-lasting color.

MY Reviews

Natural Mineral Foundation-
I have spent most of my life trying to find the perfect foundation.
I can say that this is definitely it for me. It's incredibly lightweight, evens out my complexion, and looks great.
I don't like wearing foundation to much but this has changed my mind. I hardly feel it on, it feels nice and light on my skin. It melts into my skin and My face has a Beautiful glow. It doesn't make the pores look enlarged, didn't sink into the little wrinkles and lasts all day.
This has not clog my pores and it doesn't separate in the heat. The color Neutral is perfect for my complexion. Hides the red skin so nice doesn't break out my skin and even controls the shine.
I cannot say enough good things about this Mineral Foundation.


I have been using the lipstick in Rosewood which is a rosy brown color and the Lip Pencil in Brique which is a Reddish brown color. They actually go really good together.
The lipstick is a nice creamy formula and has great coverage. It has outstanding staying power. Gives a great color on my lips. It is casual yet a clean look.
It's soft, doesn't get on my teeth and doesn't have that gross taste that most lipsticks have. Lipstick usually bothers me because it always seems too dark or dramatic, but this is perfect.


The lip pencil is the most natural looking liner that I have ever used.
This liner glides on effortlessly across the lips leaving a clean, soft color. It is not drying like some lip pencils I use and helps keep the lipstick in place.
I also use this lip pencil alone or with a gloss over it Smooth, creamy, long-lasting. Great product, convenient.

Buy here at Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design