SexySmile BombShell Blonde


From leading cosmetic and general dentist, Dr. Pia Lieb, comes a revolutionary, patent pending product that combines state-of-the-art tooth whitener � one of the strongest you can get outside your dentist�s office � with breath freshener and luscious long lasting lip gloss.SexySmile Shimmering 3-in-1 Lip Gloss features a state-of-the-art, sleek, dual-wand. One-side delivers safe and effective tooth whitening and breath freshening formula. The other side offers a luxurious lip gloss, with Shea Butter and other moisturizers, to nourish, repair and provide long lasting shine for fuller looking lips. As a bonus, each lip gloss shade is formulated with a blue base to help make your teeth appear even whiter and your smile more beautiful.A safe application of up to six times a day can take you eight shades lighter, with significant results within one week. Use it as a spot treatment for individual teeth or an overall whitener.

Review-
I have been using SexySmile for five days and couldn't not be happier with it and its actually really great! I use the whitener after my coffee and a couple times throughout the day after my coffee and then I leave it on overnight! It is helping my teeth get really white! I also love the gloss! This color, Bomb Shell Blonde has a high shine and is really pretty. It last for ever, I apply about three times a day. You can apply six. The breath is smelling better than ever. I can get close to people and not worry about what my breath smells like. This product is a three in one, it freshens your breath and a awesome lip gloss and whitens your teeth. A one of a kind. What a great product for someone on their first date. If you really like him you have to try SexySmile. I Recommend SexySmile and so does my husband ;)!
Buy this color or many others here at SexySmile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design