NEW Spring 08: tarte cosmetics health couture collection

full blossom all natural swirl cheek stain preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral-oil free, phthalate free
Beauty is in full blossom. We've taken our best-selling natural cheek stain infused with our proprietary t5 super fruit complex� and swirled two universally flattering shades together (sheer rose).

I adore this Cheek Stain. The texture is easy to work with for a stain, allowing time to work with it before it sets.
And it does blends in so beautifully and lasts for hours on my skin. This is not like the usual tarte cheek stain's consistency, its cream and not gel.The color of this "full blossom" a pretty sheer rose color and is perfect for my medium complexion . This leaves a natural and dewy finish that gives my skin a healthy appearance. It has a pretty scent to it too, that
you don't see in other cheek stains.

rejuvelash -

declumping lash exhilarator mineral oil free and phthalate free Previously sold in a set, rejuvelash is now available on its own! This unique lash exhilarator treats, protects and revives lashes! Use as a conditioner before applying mascara or refresh late day lashes while treating and protecting them from brittleness and breakage. It uses a blend of emulsifying agents in combination with our patented flexible bristle brush to gently eliminate clumps. Herbal hair restoratives help treat the overall quality-in other words, you'll get those bombshell lashes you love!
LOVE the Rejuvelash. This makes my lashes feel softer when no makeup is applied. I add it right before my mascara and with all my mascaras this has done wonderful. My lashes look long and never clump or feel sticky. This is a great treatment. You take care of your hair and your lashes should be as well. I see how stronger and healthy they look and feel. This is a must have for me now! Great heathly gorgeous lashes.

double dose
berry boost & gloss paraben-free, mineral-oil free, phthalate freeGet a double dose of beauty & treatment-the inner berry boost is a t5� infused concentrated pigment, while the outer layer is a high shine gloss. Customize your color! For a perfect 50/50 mix, squeeze the tupe from the top. For a more pigmented effect squeeze the tube in the middle.
acai boost (sparkling raspberry) acerola rush (sparkling golden peach)go go goji (sparkling blush) pomegranate punch (sparkling red delicious)skinvigorating� ingredients:� t5 super fruit complex�� Vitamin C: helps accelerate production of natural elastin, protecting against free radical damage & restores skin's clarity� peppermint oil: soothes lips� shea butter: nourishes, moisturizes & conditions lips� mineral pigments: adds a natural color� natural fragrance

I was so lucky and pleaded to try these colors. I love Tarte and got very lucky to try all the colors. I am light skin and each one looked awesome on my lips. I have never had softer lips in my life by using a lip gloss! The colors are beautiful and sheer, they give me that just bitten look.
This product is absolutely the best. It lasts a long time, too. Smooths out my lines on my lips and gives them a nice glossy look.
Not only does it smooth out the lips, but it conditions them better than a balm.
I live in a warm climate and that is a big problem for me. I recommend this product and the color.
infinite glow ($30)bestsellers palette mineral oil free, phthalate free, fragrance free
Get a natural, radiant glow with this chic palette that has everything you need to tan, glow and pout in a few minutes flat! This bestsellers palette includes our park ave princess mineral powder bronzer, award-winning gel cheek stain in tipsy and a moisturizing 24.7 lip sheer in a new shade: may flowers. This luxe faux-croc, golden compact with mirror is perfect for on-the-go application!skinvigorating� ingredients:� Vitamins A & E: act as antioxidants to give you that healthy glow� Vitamin C: helps accelerate production of natural elastin, protecting against free radical damage & restores skin's clarity� mineral pigments: adds a natural color� jojoba seed oil & beeswax: nourish, moisturize and condition lips� dermatologist tested

I carry this palette around with me everywhere. I love it and use it all the time where ever I am. It gives me everything I need. The Bronzer is the best. It gives me a natural, and light golden shimmer. It lends so well, and I just need to apply a little to my face on the apples of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. It just gives my skin a great healthy color.
The cheek stain color tipsy looks really nice on my skin. It is a gorgeous glow peach. It blends in well for a natural look. I love how it brings out my cheek bones and my cheeks looked better when I use this. The May Flowers Lip sheer also looks great on my lips. My lips are red and this brings the color out a bit more and is really nice and sheer. It keeps my lips moist and they don't dry out from it. This is a great palette the packaging is cute, It stays closed in my purse and has a mirror so I am set all day.

http://www.tartecosmetics.com/, http://www.sephora.com/, http://www.beauty.com/, Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, or select Sephoras



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design