Spa Towells


The Original Body Moisturizing Towelette!
Infused with natural moisturizing factors, the Spa Towells body moisturizing towelette soothes, moisturizes and revitalizes dull, dry skin for a smoother, softer, more supple feel. Each aloe-enriched towelette contains a rich blend of natural oils with outstanding conditioning properties, powerful antioxidants that can help reduce free radical damage and humectants that aid in preserving skin�s moisture.You can take lotion on an airplane if it's Spa Towells!




These are awesome! Using one covered my entire body and than some. When I was done using the towel I than folded it up and put back in the package and the towel last all day for my hands. This is one of the best idea's I have seen in awhile. Use to travel, A lotion that doesn't leak in you bag. My husband is a lotion user and also a traveler for work. I used one and he use the other for his one day trip. He said for him it was nice to have and use instead of using the little bottles at the hotel that don't moisturize and he didn't have to worry about a bottle of lotion leaking in his luggage and ruing his suits. He like how it left his skin feeling soft.


I used it after my shower and first they are easy to open and have a fresh scent. They are bigger than I thought they would be. This is not a overwhelming scent that covers my perfumes. not heavy. After my shower I wipe the towel from bottom to top and couldn't believe that the towel was enough for my entire body. The moisturizer absorb's quickly so I could put on my clothing right away. My skin was left smooth and soft and well moisturized. I am very impressed that that my skin was hydrated and not oily all day.


Great to have these to carry with you .




Buy these at Spa Towells or at the Beauty Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design