Talika Lipocils Expert- The Wow is back



Talika  Lipocils Expert


Grow glamorous lashes naturally�in just 28 days!


36% Longer * 50% Darker * 50% More Curve



I have been using the Lipocils Expert expert for over 4 weeks.
This bottle is lasting longer than I expected and I don't see the end to it.
I mention Below in Cosmoprof that I lost my Eyelash obsession, well Now this is one of the reasons I have it back.
I do love what this is doing to my lashes. I use it two times a day once in the am and once at night.
My am starts with my usual morning anti aging skin care and than I apply the
Lipocils Expert. I don't need to wait to use my mascara. I pick my skincare for many reason and one reason is no wait time. I am in a hurry most of the time and don't have time to wait. I search for products that I will have me looking great with no down time. Right after I Use the Lipocils Expert, the first makeup application I do is my mascara.
I am seeing a natural curl now, for even more curl right before I apply the Lipocils Expert In the mornings, I'll curl my lashes,Lipocils Expert , than apply my mascara.
Before bed after I wash my face and remove my eye makeup, I use the Lipocils Expert , while I apply my night time skincare. It takes just minutes and now is part of my routine.

First I draw the lines around the root of the lower and upper
lashes. And apply the rest with the mascara brush. I love the sponge applicator, using other brands the little lash brush was harder for me to apply. This is easy! With the sponge Tip I use the sharpest point And I can get to a perfect line with no mess. Even the little baby hairs that are the hardest to get, I can dab the sponge along the roof without a mess.
Than I use the wand I have full coverage with the brush. Its a great size too. again those the smallest hairs, I can also reach with the brush.
I am light skin, and light hair. When I was younger I had some great long lashes and though I am light my lashes where dark. I had the "Wow" eyes, Blue, green with thick long lashes.
It could be with age, medication or various reasons, A few years ago My lashes had fallen out, lighten up and the length was shorter. Doing my lashes was a chore, it took forever and talk about smudges and mascara everywhere. I gave up and only wore mascara when I really needed to.
Now I love to use my mascara.
As of now my lashes have grown, looks darker and I'm am very happy with my lashes.
Just lately after I am done applying mascara I have to say "wow" to my eyelashes.
There are days I don't want to do makeup and I don't. I can walk out the door and not be embarrassed by my lashes even without mascara. Me with no makeup on, makes my skin feel great and I still look pretty good.
Thanks to Talika's PR for sending me the Lipocils Expert . Me and my lashes love you.

I have the great lashes and now if I could find the miracle product for my fine lines around the eyes, I'd be a happy lady.

Introducing Lipocils Expert�, with its new and improved formula made
from a blend of natural actives to regrow sparse lashes, grow and
thicken existing ones, magnify natural color and curl your lashes..
It�s not a dream. You can have longer, fuller, darker lashes with
beautiful, eye opening curl in just 28 days!...without side effects.
In addition, Lipocils Expert protects your lashes against damaging UV
rays and re-enforce the root and skin around the root with anti-aging
ingredients.




Application :
Lipocils Expert features a new double applicator combining a mascara
brush and a sponge tip applicator all in one. Use the sponge
applicator to apply the product along the root of the upper and lower
lashes, then use the bristles to brush product through the lashes.
Apply every morning and every evening for 28 days, then once a day to
maintain your results.




Ingredients:
Available without a prescription, Lipocils Expert is not a drug, and
there are no side effects.
Made with a blend of natural ingredients:
Stimulate eyelash growth with botanical extracts like nettle,
hamamelis, and apple
Increase lashes� curling power with Polymers & silk proteins
Deepen the natural color of your lashes with Coleus Forskohlii
Protect lashes from sunlight and other environmental aggressors with
Baobab leaf & sour orange extract
Re-enforce and protect eyelash root with anti-aging peptides




o Clinical tests*:
An independent team of dermatologists at Hopitaux de Paris, France,
conducted clinical testing with the following results.
Click for the full clinical tests report.


growth: average length increase of 36%.
color intensifying effect: average color intensification of 50% (up
to 100% improvement on blond and light brown lashes);
average increase in lash curve by 50%


No side effects other than a mild irritation have been noted. In case
of persistent irritation, rinse the eye and discontinue use of the
product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design