Philip B Botanical Products

Lets get this party started. Here are some photos of the Philip B launch Party at the Long Beach V20 Night Club. If you like to see more, become a fan of Philip B on facebook.com.





For me being in the beauty business meeting Philip B. is meeting one of my favorite celebrity's. Philip made sure that he had greeted everyone and that everyone was comfortable. I was walking though the tunnel and there was a handsome man. Philip stopped me and gave me a hug and the kiss on both cheeks. Though out the night Philip was busy but was able to stay and talk and listen to what I thought about his line. Yes I love his line and you will find more about it as time goes by.



The party was incredible and Meeting Philip B was amazing. He was surrounded by his friends , family and those of us that support his line.



We had a private section at V20. Inside was pretty, but what made this club look amazing way the Philip B decorations. The displays of his products, as seen below. Take a look at the beautiful Flowers and see.



At the end of the night guest where treated to a gift bag that included Cucumber & Blue Orchid Hand & Body Creme Lovin' Hand & Body Creme and his famous Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo.






Philip B Outside V20 Nightclub



Enter the party

Inside sit and relax

This is one of the most amazing displays I have ever seen. Take a good look in the flowers and in the vase. A dispaly of beautiful flowers and beautiful Philip B Products


Ahh perfect a nice lotion on my dry hands.



The Man himself Mr Philip B the man of the wonderful Philip B Botanical Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design