2010 International Salon & Spa Expo




CLICK TO View more about ISSE.

I went to Cosmetology school in the 80's, we where learning about coloring the hair, not full head color or highlights, but colors on different sections on the hair. When I was in school I had my hair long and on each side of my I had colored about a inch was purple with a hair color.




While at the show I re lived the 80's. Color is in right now. There are different ways to have the color done. One is have a stylist use a color in you hair. Or see if your stylist offers colored Extensions.



There are quite a few companies offering the extensions, and this is big right now and finding a stylist won't be hard to do. I checked out two companies, a more time consuming but an awesome look is called Bling Strands. This is a Delicate metallic fibers that are tied into a style to create a dramatic and mysterious look, a fun and flirty look or just for everyday accent.



The other was Cinderella Hair. I watched both and new I had a lot of walking to do and wanted to try so for $10.00 I picked five pieces of hair- two blue and three blonde from Cinderella Hair. Each hair extension piece is about 1/4 inch of 100% Human Hair Extension. On one side was a special glue, which they attach to my hair with a hot Iron. I sat in the chair for 10 minutes and I was done. No pain and no time.

Days later I still have my extension and I love it. People are asking me about them. If I had the time I would of love to try the Bling Strands, and will do so as I see one of my stylist.

 
Color little or lots, colors are in right now.
Now about the cut, Long- shoulder length and a clean messy look or short with striking shapes. Don't throw away the Flat Irons, as you know and can see this is a style that will always be "in".
Play with your hair and have fun. Try something different and try the colors. Or go short, easy and such a great look. This year have fun with your hair, at any age.

Pictures you ask, well here are some and if you like to see more, visit International Salon & Spa Expo. They have some amazing photos. Which I am using some of them here.

Nick Arrojo Inspiration Long and short hair



Sharpe striking short hair with color-


Clairol's Harmonized Reflection- Long hair beauties



Rusk showing both hair styles-



Farouk- very entertaining showing the long cut, and the colors. I love the pink in the background. Faruok - for those that don't know, but you use their famous CHI Iron



J's Hair Studio- Wow How amazing is this! How many snakes do you see?



TIGI CATWALK
MC for TIGI is Mitchel Wilson From LA
 Artist is Michelle Rein~ Seattle and  Artist is Brandon Pope ~ Kansas City

TIGI CatWalk

Not all volume is created equal...


Anthony Mascolo and the TIGI International Creative Team invite you to let your imagination run wild with the introduction of Catwalk YOUR HIGHNESS Volume Collection. The six new Catwalk products designed by the TIGI International Creative Team, quite simply, speak volumes...




                                         Artist Desiree Bargiel from Las Vegas
                                         using the TIGI Rockaholic Haircare .


We are a culture surrounded and influenced by everything music � it is you and everyone you know � the way we dress - how we style our hair - the way we think. Admit it, you are a Rockaholic.


Unleash your inner icon and get addicted today.

TOUR TESTED * ROCKSTAR APPROVED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design