Orlane Paris Absolute Radiance Lightbox


Orlane Paris Absolute Radiance Lightbox
Get a glowing complexion in just minutes with Orlane, Paris Absolute Radiance Lightbox. This easy three-part system will leave your skin refreshed, smooth, and utterly radiant

"The Cinderella effect" 7 minutes to become more beautiful. Three brilliant moves before going out to make your complexion look radiant.

A new concept- A Unique combination of skin care, developed in collaboration with the Orlane Beauty Institute, instantly brightens your complexion and illuminate your eyes. In just 7 minutes at home.

3 magical experiences offered by delicious pleasure and textures.
Pre- measured radiance skin care for a maximum effect and ultimate freshness.
6 application, 6 unforgettable evenings...

An innovative product concept with 3 essential skin care prodcuts
1 Dazzling Eye Ritual
2 Glowing Skin Masque
3 Evanescente Cream Glow

Review-
I like this concept. The light box a unique and an incredible different skincare treatment than anything I have used or seen.
Being a stay at home Mom, I don't get out like I did before I had my 4 year old. I do though go out on Friday nights. My husband knows that being with a four year old all day, I need my adult time. Friday nights he gets home I go out and I want to look good and younger! Being 43 this is exactly what I need.

This is a beautiful set and almost so pretty I didn't want to open it.
Open it up and all you need is organized inside this pretty box.
My Friday night routine has changed a bit by including the LightBox. You would think that it would take longer to use the LightBox but it really doesn't. I don't use my usual skincare, instead I use the LightBox. For me it takes me about 7 - 10 minutes which is nothing for what this does to my Friday night skin.
It easy to use... After my shower and a clean face, I applied the Dazzling Eye Ritual around my tried old eyes and apply the Relaxing patches under my eyes.
While this is on of the 7 minutes, I start the skin masque by easily mixing the powder which turns to cream that foams. I love how this feels on my face. I Leave on for 5 minutes and remove my eye patches and rinse my face. Than I apply the incredible Evanescent cream Glow.

Hardly any time and While I am waiting for masque and patches to come off I usually start the Flat iron on the back of my hair.
7-10 minutes and my skin is absolutely radiant. A week of non stop wears me down and you can see this in my face. After using the lightbox, I look fresh and rested. My skin is soft and smooth. My eyes look brighter and no dark circles and firms the fine lines, they are gone! I look and feel like a new woman ready to hit the Las Vegas night Life and look Fab all night.
No need to cover my skin with a lot of makeup. And what I do use apply's easily and looks pretty and natural.
I have a couple more applications that I am saving for Vacation soon for some fun time with my husband.
The LightBox is a perfect choice for those special times. I adore this line and recommend Orlane and the LightBox.

Buy Orlane at Bloomingdales




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design