Mally Beauty Foundation Lipgloss & Lip & Cheek Reviews


Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Professional Found. & Brush

Ultimate Performance is the professional style foundation that smoothes on for flawless, natural coverage that lasts. The formula is made to work with the special brush to melt into skin, conceal fine lines, and look fresh until you take it off.
For All women who want a flawless, natural look.

Ultimate Performance has a professional style cream formula that delivers unbelievably natural, yet complete coverage. Paired with a handtufted natural hair brush, the look is smooth, beautifully natural, and flawless.

How to use- Swirl the brush in the compact and smooth on all over the face. Apply lightly and evenly; build to desired coverage.

Includes:
�0.35 oz foundation
�Foundation brush






Mally Beauty Pronaturals All-Natural Lip & Cheek Tint
You glow, girl! Color-coordinate your world with this all-natural lip and cheek tint. Made from a naturally-based formula, its soft, sophisticated hue creates that gorgeous, natural glow you love.



Mally Beauty Multi-Facet Gemlight Shimmering Lipgloss
Smack dab, right in the kisser. Create a full, shimmering lip with the irresistible shine of this gemstone-inspired lipgloss. Employs a moisture-rich base that helps to soften and smooth your lips, effectively revitalizing skin from top to bottom.
�Net weight 0.15 oz
�Garnet is a rich ruby tone, Citrine is a shimmering gold, testing- Pink Sapphire is a sophisticated shimmer pink

I am loving using my new Mally. How adorable is this packaging.
I always have had a problem with foundations. Liquid foundations are to heavy for me and powder foundation settle into my fine lines.
My skin is pretty light with lots of redness.
I received my Mally foundation in Fair it also comes with a cute brush.
I wasn't sure I could use the brush at first, but headed over to QVC and Mally's site for some info, I have read that when using the brush you need to swirl the brush. When I do this it works wonderful, makes it quick and easy to apply.
The color match's really nice and it doesn't settle into my lines.
It does a nice job covering my many flaws while not turning my red skin yellow as many foundations tend to do. My face feels and looks very natural, smooth and not cakey. My skin has beautiful finish and looks natural all day long.

I than use the Lip & Cheek Tint on my cheeks. A dab or two on my cheeks. It blends on even smooth and feels light stays on. It looks pretty and natural.

I top it off with the lipgloss. I am a lipgloss girl and this one is me.I Love this gloss. It isn't sticky gloss and it doesn't dry out my lips, keep them moisturized . My lips are glossy and has just the right amount of shimmer. This color enhances my natural lip color. This is a gloss that can work for me day and night time. It is as it says, Sophisticated shimmer pink. If I want more color, I add a little lip & cheek under the gloss.
I am happy I had the opportunity the try Mally and Hope to see more in the future. I love the the way my skin looks when I use these. This is a line for all ages and from my use, I recommend Mally!
Available at Mally Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design