Jan Marini Instant Refining Exfoliator

Jan Marini Instant Refining Exfoliator


Marini Instant Refining Exfoliator polishes the skin to a radiant glow without coarse abrasives commonly associated with exfoliating scrubs. By using a unique dissolving bead system along with enzymes and potent antioxidants, it immediately leaves your skin looking and feeling retexturized, de-aged, reflective and hydrated. Key Technologies Uniquely designed dissolving bead technology (breaks down as they are massaged) Glycolic Acid Digestive Enzymes Potent Antioxidants


Features & Benefits Clinical-strength resurfacer that immediately refines skin texture and follicle size Dissolving bead technology does not have the rough abrasiveness associated with traditional facial scrubs Creates a perfect, smooth canvas for make-up application Polishes skin, revealing a smooth, glowing complexion Mild enough to use as frequently as once a day


Skin Types All


Product Sizes 2 oz. jar


Usage Instructions After cleansing, gently apply an even layer to wet face using circular motions for approximately 15-30 seconds. Mild stinging or tingling may occur. Gently remove using a washcloth with tepid water and blot dry. May be used two to three times per week, AM or PM. Follow by applying your Jan Marini Skin Research product regimen.


REVIEW


I have used many exfoliators in my life time. A lot are abrasive and either make my face break out, or really irritate it. I have had a couple that have permanently ruin my skin.
As we age, our face skin is not as thick as it was when we were younger. Therefore the harsh scrubs scratch you skin and leaving on my face broken capillaries.
When I saw Jan Marini had a exfoliator, I checked out the ingredients and the main one is a unique dissolving bead! I was excited to try it out and I can say "I love this exfoliator"!


No matter what skin type you have it is important to occasionally get the outer dry skin cells off. This product is gentle yet very effective.
I have been using it 2 to 3 times a week for the last couple weeks without problem! I use it in the evening after washing my face.
I apply it and massage into my skin for 15 seconds and then rinse off with a wash cloth. It does say that " Mild stinging or tingling may occur". I have not felt any stinging but more of the tingling. Like the product is really working!
This leaves my face feels like baby skin, very refreshed and refined!


There are many products out there and many exfoliators are very rough to the skin. This one is strong enough for any skin type but will leave your skin healthy and fresh. I Highly recommend!
Now if I could find something to get rid of the broken capillaries!


Interested in trying this Jan Marini - Marini Instant Refining Exfoliator? Click Here to win one! Enter by April 28 th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design