Astara Violet Flame Enzyme Mask

Astara Violet Flame Enzyme Mask



Description:
Powerful fruit enzymes digest dead surface cells, oxygenate, and energize cell respiration, while nourishing vitamins boost skin vitality and restore hydration, especially to mature and weather-damaged skin.




Key Ingredients:
Phospholipids, Pineapple Extract, Passion Fruit, Papain, Sugar Cane, Vitamins A, C, E and B5, Raspberry.
Skin Type: All Skin Types except Sensitive Skin




To Use:
Apply an opaque layer to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. A mild tingling is normal. Let dry. Rinse thoroughly. Conclude with recommended moisturizer. Not for highly sensitive skin. Do Not Use Steam.




Review- I was happy to get the chance to try this mask. After reading about it, they don't recommend it for sensitive skin, all the girls here have semi sensitive - extremely sensitive skin. I am fortunate that my skin is not over sensitive. I was the lucky one to use the Violet Flame Enzyme Mask.
I really like this mask. A little goes a long way and I found that one layer works best. I could feel it working as soon as it was applied. It tingles a little on my skin, but it didn't irritated my skin. It felt like It was cleaning my skin. It is great how after one time using the mask, I could see how it cleans out the dirt, my pores are smaller and those nasty black heads are gone and all done without stripping my skin. I could definitely see a difference in the appearance of my complexion. It left my skin smooth and clear, simply soft and beautiful and healthy.
I love my first Astara product and will buy it once I am out and will always be here to review Astara.
The Violet Flame Enzyme Mask is avaiable at Astara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design