Isomers ONE Freeze.



�You frown. You laugh. You smile,�. �One Freeze specifically
targets the dynamic wrinkles and expression lines that come with repeated facial
movements, with living.�

Isomers ONE Freeze is a rich, pure white serum
recommended for use twice a day for three weeks, once a day thereafter.

Intensive skin smoothing concentrate boasts the synergy of 6 key ingredients to target dynamic wrinkles and expression lines. Formulation targets facial skin contractions, hoping to prevent the formation of horizontal and vertical frown lines, crow's feet around the eyes and naso-labial lines around the mouth. Combining international research.the formulation is based on our 6 best appropriate actives from 6 of the world's most respected R&D centers.
A unique blend to Isomers and a harmony between lab-created peptides, naturally derived ingredients and a new pathway . mood (or skin happiness).
All key actives in clinically tested amounts, in a paraben free matrix. The sum total is to give it all we got to fight those tell tale expression-lines at home.
The story: Expression lines are a key area of concern for most people. Younger line free skin equates one with youth and energy. In today's competitive world many seek to look younger, faster and stronger so that can position themselves better in the work force or life in general.
Having these lines treated via injection has had mixed results and now after years of invasive procedures more people are looking to go back to a more natural look and a non-invasive at home treatment that can give them similar skin smoothing benefits.
This challenge was met by isomers by incorporating 6 key elements that work in various various ways and yet all address the same problem - dynamic wrinkles. Our most powerful and dedicated formula in ONE step; ONE application: ONE target = smoother skin without changing your facial feature.
Having use the One Freeze has really helped my lines. I have lines around the eyes and the mouth. You don't need to apply too much. It applies on my skin nice without leaving the areas dry or sticky. I do follow up with my moisturizer afterwards as reccommend. During the day I than add my makeup. I don't have to worry about my lines creeping though my makeup because they are smoothed out. My makeup now looks great. When I first apply it, this almost instantly smoothed my lines. I am in my early 40's and the areas around my eyes and mouth makes me look older. This has produced great results. I am thrilled that it works! My skin felt firmer and looked brighter.
Find more about One Freeze at Isomers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design