LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Healthy Lip Butter SPF 8 & The healthy Lip Shine

Pure Vanilla Healthy Lip Butter SPF 8

A lip balm with moisturizing butters.

LAVANILA Pure Vanilla The Healthy Lip Butter uses 100% pure shea, kokum, illipe, and cocoa butters to deeply penetrate lips for maximum hydration. A SPF 8 protects lips from the environment, and super antioxidants deliver essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to nourish and soften. An infusion of fresh vanilla bean instantly soothes lips.
It's softly scented and flavored with LAVANILA'S classic Pure Vanilla scent.

The Healthy Lip Butter is long-lasting, luxuriously creamy, and non-greasy. It's free of menthol, phenol, camphor, and salicylic acid (common lip balm ingredients rumored to cause damage to the lips).




The Healthy Lip Shine

A lip gloss with moisturizing oils.

LAVANILA The Healthy Lip Shine uses 100% pure apricot, jojoba, and sunflower oil to give lips a healthy high shine. Powerful antioxidants nourish with essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and 100% pure shea butter locks in moisture and reduces the appearance of fine lines. A sheer wash of color gives lips a youthful, luminous glow.

The Healthy Lip Shine is infused with LAVANILA's signature scent for lips that taste as good as they look and feel. It's free of menthol, phenol, camphor, and salicylic acid (common lip balm ingredients rumored to cause damage to the lips).



Review-

Lavanila's lips, ahh. I love LaVanila's products and was delighted to see that they had included more products in their line. They can keep adding products which will make me and other woman and even men happy. I have my favorite brands and this is one on the top of my list.


The Lip Butter- Pure vanilla is one of my favorite scents. The Lip butter is a creamy, sweet, light pure Vanilla scent. I like that now, I can add natural ingredients on my lip's. The lip butter with SPF is another bonus. This looks like shea butter. It has a nice creamy texture making it easy to apply. Though it isn't to thick. It feels like silk and it is leaves my lips incredibly moisturized without looking too wet. Plus it leaves my lips really soft. It doesn't irritate my lips, instead it heals my dry cracked lips leaving them soft and smelling even better.

LIP SHINE- vanilla grapefruit

This is also natural and I am not putting a bunch of chemicals on my lips. This leaves my lips shiny with a light pink shimmer. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave my lips sticky or tacky. My husband says that it leaves my lips kissable. The scent is unbelievable, a fresh pink grapefruit and creamy vanilla! I do notice that when I use the Lip Shine, my fine lines around my lips are less noticeable also.
Now that i tried the grapefruit, I must try the pure vanilla and vanilla coconut.

I love using both of these and I recommend them.
Buy these new lip products at
Sephora

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design