Lotus Skincare Lip Balms


http://www.lotusskincare.com/Papaya SPF 18 Lip Balm - $5 A blend of moisturizing ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil and Vitamin E, this balm not only nurtures delicate lip tissue but also protects it from harsh ultra violet rays. The faint fruity flavor is both comforting and mellow, reminiscent of the sun.
Ginger Lime Coconut SPF 18 Lip Balm - $5 A blend of moisturizing ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil and Vitamin E, this balm not only nurtures delicate lip tissue but also protects it from harsh ultra violet rays. The tropical scent reminds you of the beach year around

Lotus Skin care is a fairly new company, with lip balms and body balms. They have great prices and great products. Both of these are tube lip balms. I have problems with most lip balms drying out my lips and I have tried them all, I was only using Blistex because of it works on my lips.But the smell I can do without. The Lotus Lip Balms are quite long lasting, some lip balm disappear after 10 min not these. With both of these they did not dry my lips kept them very moisturized they are Soft on the lips, delicious smells. They both are SPF 18 which is another plus. The coconut I am a big fan of the smell and this smells great. This is the perfect blend of coconut and lime. When I first started using it, I smelled the coconut but after several uses, the lime scent started to come out. And the Papaya is also great smelling reminds me of Hawaii a wonderful sweet papaya scent. These I apply it before bed, and when I wake up, my lips feel so much better. I love the smell of both that I use them throughout the day too. I and very happy with these lip Balms they get lots of 's ***** from me they didn't dry out my lips and they smell wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design